2011年7月17日星期日

~~~Waiting~~~

    Already joined my new company for more than 4 months, feel like everything go smooth like those i plan before. Feeling great for wat i have now and continue to striking for my goal.
    On 3/7-10/7, i am pleased for giving the opportunity to serve in Lifegame Camp in Melbourne, Australia. It' s a amazing experience and once again my spiritual life is being regened after the camp. Walking down the Melbourne city street, experienced the winter cool weather there and down in my heart, i thank God for His wonderful creation. I am really being adored by the scenery of this city and also the culture of Australian. From one of the sister there, the culture there is "polite" culture and that why when the pedestrian want to cross the busy street, we can see that the vehicles there will automatically stopped to allow the pedestrain to cross it first. Wau!!! i hardly can believe it as feel shame to say that this culture is impossible to implement in my own country. Malaysia, we are much too far left behind by those wstern company. Just one word can describe, Uncivilization!!!!
    Serving in the camp provide me with the refresh of my previous serving to God. I feel great and warm even though i still cant get use to the cool weather there until most of my lips is bleeding coz of drying. Actually long time ago, i have a mission in my mind, to fully serve in the Lifeimpact Ministries. I still remember that this is my promise to God when i joined the camp, i hope to be the nucleus partner for this ministries. From the Melbourne camp, i know that the church community there have the idea to set up Australia Lifeteam there. Purposely to help the Australia Church in developing their teenager and enable them to find their purpose of life. I felt like God is calling to me. But i not sure whether this is the calling from God is merely my own dream.....
    To serve there, i need to get a permanent resident status there and for the foreigner like me, the easiest way is to find a job there. The company that i worked now had a team at Australia, i felt like really wan to transfer from Sarawak to Australia. From the night sharing with Pastor Kwan, he do encouraged me to take this step seriously and bravely. He mentioned the limited of those servant at Australia and if they really wan to set up this Australia team, they need more people to join them especially those who are more experience. I dare to take this challenge but are this really a good choice for me?? i dunno...
    Honestly, i felt hard to put down all my thing in Malaysia and just fly over to serve there. My family, my career, my fren, my gf and many others.... Everything is just fine and good for me now if i stay in Sarawak, but i dunno why i still of thinking of this matter currently. i know the gospel factory in Australia is big. I really wan to help them but how?? Just feel like God is calling me. But i need more prayer to justify it. Coz my decision will affect most of the things now....
    Now staying in KL, waiting for my training on Monday. On 29/8-31/8, i will serve in Lifegame Camp at Pontianak, Indonesia. Pray for me and hope God will speak to me that time. God, please lead my way, listen Your will but not my hope. Prepare everything for me and provide me with wisdom to make this decision. When the time come, i will follow your plan coz You noe me better than others in this world. Hope my serving will glorify Your name in this world.

1 条评论:

  1. all the best and i will keep you in prayer! good sharing here. Be faith and do pray! May God show you the way and let u glorify His name. Amen!

    回复删除