2012年7月30日星期一

Randomly....

        This few week really too free till i do not know what should i do. Everyday facebooking and keep looking for other people profile. Hahahaha.... Maybe it had been too long when i last so actively in facebook ba.
        Some question come in my mind that i cannot answer it now. Also do not know how to deal with it. Prayer is heavily needed as i would not do any decision that will make me regret for whole life. Question.... question... question....
        At least provide me with some evidence or assurance so that i know what i should do now. Mature thinking and action need to be cooperate at the same time. Feel like so many uncertain in front of me till smart person like me also will be jammed. Time to leave it to Our All mighty Lord. For me, i have done my part and now i can not proceed because i do not know any of my action will bring some negative effect in this manner. Lord, pls provide me with wisdom to deal with this matter.
       Concentrate for my coming Lifegame Camp serving at Sibu this coming holiday. The time that i can really concentrate to do things that i want. Hehehe.... Looking forward for that.
       Thanks God for everything that He provide and pray to Him for the one that He will prepare and also the plan that He will invest in my life.....

没有评论:

发表评论